August 11, 2014 Posted
Sales - Rochester, USA Office
Minimum Education Level :
Experience Required :
Full Time Regular
First Shift (Day)
Hours per week:
We’re currently seeking sales representatives for our expanding business. Qualified candidates should be university graduates, detail oriented, organized, energetic, computer literate, financially motivated, and possess superior communication skills. We need you to be fluent in English—and if you want to sell in Latin America, EMEA, or Asia-Pacific, you should be fluent in the language of the market you would like to sell to. We offer high-income potential, complete training, excellent benefits, and a great work environment.
If the following attributes describe you, we want to talk to you:
• You’re warm and friendly, and understand that great communication skills start with great listening skills.
• You enjoy meeting people and building relationships.
• You have a knack for understanding people’s needs, and enjoy connecting them with the right solutions.
• You engage well with others, and aren’t upset when people disagree with you—in fact, you enjoy presenting your opinion, persuading people, and overcoming objections with grace.
• You’re a team player who is quick to think of others before yourself.
• You like to win, but you’re also good-humored and not afraid to laugh at yourself.
• You’re excited about the prospect of growing and learning in an industry that is constantly changing.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) poster
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) poster
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) poster