June 15, 2016 Posted
Sales Representative - CALA - Rochester, NY
We’re currently seeking sales representatives for our expanding business. Qualified candidates should be university graduates, detail oriented, organized, energetic, computer literate, financially motivated, and possess superior communication skills including fluency in English and Spanish. We offer high-income potential, complete training, excellent benefits, and a great work environment.
General Job Description:
Provide Inside Sales support to Senior Account Manager during initial training period of three to six months. After training is completed:
• Organize and execute daily sales activities to achieve personal sales plan and provide excellent customer service
• Learn the major network platforms and key components available on the surplus market for resale.
• Develop prospect lists from internet and print media
• Lead generation
• Qualify prospects to confirm ability to purchase and understand network requirements
• Develop and expand key account relationships
• Prepare end user quotes
• Handle end user customer service issues
• Field sales presentations to develop key accounts
• Organize sales trips to identify new prospects
• Source and execute approved intercompany transfers and/or vendor purchases to fill customer orders
• Qualify and develop Investment Recovery and end user equipment purchase leads for follow up by sales management
• Support sales team to achieve company goals
If the following attributes describe you, we want to talk to you:
• You’re warm and friendly, and understand that great communication skills start with great listening skills.
• You enjoy meeting people and building relationships.
• You have a knack for understanding people’s needs, and enjoy connecting them with the right solutions.
• You engage well with others, and aren’t upset when people disagree with you—in fact, you enjoy presenting your opinion, persuading people, and overcoming objections with grace.
• You’re a team player who is quick to think of others before yourself.
• You like to win, but you’re also good-humored and not afraid to laugh at yourself.
• You’re excited about the prospect of growing and learning in an industry that is constantly changing.
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
• General computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office/CRM
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and multitask while being flexible working with changing list of priorities
• Maintain positive working relationships with co-workers and customers
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) poster
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) poster
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) poster